I am back people! Actually I am not back, I am front. You see, I am in front of you, on your computer screen, so technically, I cannot be back. Ok, before you decide to not read further, let me get back (?) to the post.
Well these are some of the questions I have been seeking an answer for. You know, in the loads of free time I get I dare think about these. Why? Well avain. I like to do things which are free of cost. Thinking is free and that is my idea of free thinking. I am convinced of the answers for a few of these questions, I am still seeking answers for a few. You might find them a little silly and you will be right because a lot of people think I am silly. You might find them confusing and you won’t be wrong because heck! I am confused about life. These are not pearls of wisdom because this is no place to seek wisdom. But this works for my life. These are in no particular order. Well, actually they are. They are in the order as they appeared as flashes of light in the tiny space of my small monkey mind.
So go on, read it and be happy!
What is height of confidence?
- Me participating in a handwriting competition and dreaming of winning it.
How to be popular?
- I don’t know. If you are me, you can try cracking jokes or sing or even dance. Notoriety is a type of popularity.
How to kill time?
- Blog. Hey! That was simple.
How to deal with difficult people?
- Just the way you deal with yourself! :-). But that is very difficult!!
Does love exist? (Can you believe I actually thought of this!!)
- Stupid questions deserve no answer. But for the records, the answer is yes. However hard it may seem to believe at times, it does exist.
How to fall in love?
- Ah! You cannot fall in love. I have fallen enough and I am not in love. Not even close.. :-)
One of the biggest paradoxes I heard lately?
- Virtual reality. Or is it an oxymoron (like deafening silence) to stress that reality, as we perceive it, is virtual?
Who is more important - you or me?
- We are important. I strongly believe in it.
How does it feel to be living an unpredictable life?
- Business as usual.
What is the purpose of life?
- You lose the purpose when you seek the purpose. (Err, what did I just say?)
One of the biggest discoveries I made about life?
- To know something is one thing but to understand it is another. And I have no idea what that means.
One of the worst nightmares I ever had?
- Losing friends. And I lost too many of them lately. I wish I could go back and say sorry to them. But I need to move on. Hopefully, our paths will cross again.
One of the biggest joys of life?
- There are many big joys like a great AOL course, good food, nice vacation, time with family and friends. But I realized one more joy. It is the joy of honesty. To be wrong and yet have it in you to accept that as a fact. The terrible pangs can actually give you some pleasure. And I don’t call myself a masochist, I just call myself honest.
Do you get a second chance in life?
- Yes you do. And you keep on getting second chances until you are able to get out of it. Life is not a test. You are not being judged. You are being loved. Someone told me this once upon a time in life and it has been true for me.
How has my life been so far?
- A bed of roses with long stems and thorns intact.